We just recently had 3/4ths of our house painted in two days. The guy who painted did an AMAZING job, I can't wait until we get our furniture set up again. I'm especially excited to get the nursery set up. I am going to try and refinish an old dresser we own and turn it in to a changing table so we don't have to buy one. It's the perfect height and it's not being used for anything at all. If I screw it up, well, it's old anyway so I'm not too concerned ;)
With the nursery painted, I can start printing out my wall decals. I've got some frogs, turtles, chicks (ducks), and a few other animals I can scatter throughout the room. I'm going to print it on thicker paper and then toss it through the laminator we have so it protects the design and keeps it from rolling up on the walls. I'm excited to start now that Jake has the crib together!
In other news, I can't believe tomorrow I'm going to be 30 weeks along! We start our bi-weekly appointments tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It just means the time until little Froggy is here is growing closer. It's going to be so unreal but amazing at the same time <3
All for now,
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment