Thursday, July 12, 2012

Slight update and added a few things :)

Not much is going on on the baby front. I'm getting bigger and finally feeling pregnant. My ankles swell like grapefruits by the end of the day, I miss the gym and being able to move about as I want. But I know that'll come back soon. I hope! Tomorrow I'll be 31 weeks. I can't believe we're getting so close to delivery day. I'm really anxious to meet him and see what he looks like and have him here with us instead of within me.

As far as updates go, I linked our baby registries to our baby goods page and I've added some more photos from the amazingly talented RubieD (Ruby D's Photography) to my photo site.

Quick update for now, perhaps I'll be more motivated to post more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment