Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why hello there


Hey there! Long time no update! It's been a busy couple of weeks so far, only expecting it to get more busy. Between my Gram visiting, weddings, Jake's family, work, house stuff, other scheduled friend things, it just seems unending.

My Grandmother came out for a visit over Memorial Day. It was really nice having her around. I swear my deck got more use that weekend that it's seen in over 2 years, haha! We spent some time together, sat in the sun, enjoyed the weather... It was a nice weekend. We also went baby shopping (along with my Mother-In-Law) and started to look at things like car seats, strollers, cribs - the list goes on. I only registered for things, we didn't buy anything unfortunately. I knew if I came home with something baby-related and my husband wasn't there to give the approval, I'd be in big trouble.

The painter comes in two weeks. Hopefully after the nursery (and the rest of the house) is painted, my husband will finally get the kick in the pants he needs for us to go out and BUY SOME THINGS WE NEED. He's been dragging his feet so badly over shopping for stuff, it's pretty frustrating. I like planning ahead and I just feel like things are going to come down to the last minute. We'll see, I suppose.

This week I've been feeling pretty crappy. Turns out I'm close to entering my third trimester where things apparently take a nose dive (or so people say). All I want to do is sleep all the time again! Arrrgh. Aside from the tiredness, my sciatic pain has been pretty consistently bothersome. I also started to leak almost constantly. I've pretty much gotten in the habit of reaching for a liner every time, it's almost sad in a laughable way. Since Froggy's sitting so low and back, he often likes to put his little appendages against my bladder. And he loves attacking my kidneys too. At least when he goes after those things, I can feel him moving around. I still get scared sometimes cause I'll go all day and not feel him but then he'll have a really active night. But a lot of times I'll feel him in the mid-morning and again later in the afternoon. It's increasing at least as the days continue to pass, so, it's comforting even though it can be annoying.

In other news, I finally updated the blog background - yay! I'm in the process of making a new theme but I wanted to get the background up at least. I made it from scratch myself - original to me and my blog! Yay! Hope you like it as much as I do and hopefully soon I'll have the whole theme done when I stop being tired and lazy ;P

All for now! <3




1 comment:

  1. Yay for the new blog theme! Looks awesome!!

    Sorry to hear you've been feeling less than stellar, but just remember, it's only temporary and in a few short months, you'll be holding an adorable little guy (and all this pain will soon be forgotten!).

    Third trimester already!?!? Where is the time going???

    ReplyDelete