Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Results (still on track!)

Huh. I guess emailing the doc on his day off gets me answers, lol.

My email to him:
Hello,
I know I will be seeing you in a little over a week but I was just wondering if I could find out the results from my ultrasound?
I know from being there that he has two feet and the tech was almost 100% sure he is really a he, but I was wondering if there was any other information I should know? Like is he measuring on schedule, how big he is, how much he weighs... If this would be better discussed in our appointment on the 17th, I can wait. I just haven't been told anything at all and am curious to know where things stand.

Thanks!
-------------
His response:

Hi Elizabeth,
The ultrasound shows that growth is good. Growth in the 40%ile(estimated) based on measurements which is in the normal range. Estimated weight 10oz.
There is normal fluid and the placenta is in the anterior position.
Other than that ,all other features and structures were normal.
You are still on schedule for an estimated due date of 9/14/12.

I hope this has been helpful. peter

-------------

Sooo guess things are good? Think I was a pain by emailing him? It's hard being pregnant - you want to know what's going on in there and it's hard cause you almost never do! I am almost positive I will be asking for an ultrasound later on. I want to see if the placenta moves to a different position. I really REALLY don't want a C-Section :(

No comments:

Post a Comment