A quick update, but I'm excited.
I saw the online diaper store I follow was having a really great Mother's Day promo so I bit the bullet and bought my first cloth diapers today! I got the BumGenius 4.0 in Moonlight blue and Ribbit Green! With that I'll be getting a surprise pocket diaper and some extra stuffers for free. I know I'll be getting some cloth diapers from a friend but I couldn't resist the urge to buy my own too. I can't wait to see what they look like when I get them! :)
I got a reminder email from the baby center boards that I need to start creating my registry. I THINK I'm going to do that Memorial Day weekend when I have a helper to help me pick stuff out. Can't wait to see her <3 <3 <3
All for now,
Liz
Yay!! Purchases are fun! Froggy is going to love them :)
ReplyDelete