Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Fluff post :D

I placed an order late last week for cloth diapers... I was quite surprised when I got home yesterday to find I had a package waiting for me already!

The first thing I wanted to do was test my water to see what type of water we had. I was quite surprised to discover we have hard water, despite having a water softener.



Then I looked at my loot! I was a little disappointed to discover they didn't have any ribbit green so they sent me two blue BumGenius diapers. The free one I got was the KaWaii diaper which was green.


I also got a diaper rash stick to have on hand for when we need it.

I was really impressed with the BumGenius diapers - they seemed compact, durable, and well sewn. The KaWaii Baby diaper seems a bit... Floppy and big. I don't care for the snaps on them either but maybe that'll change when I have a baby inside it.

I'm super excited to have some cloth diapers in the house! I'm going to hold off on buying any more until I see what my friend is willing to depart with :) but I was so excited to start my collection!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I better get myself over to the storage unit soon or you won't need them anymore! :) We almost exclusively used Thirsties diaper covers (http://www.thirstiesbaby.com/products/cloth-diapers/diaper-cover/) with regular white inserts. We have a couple of another brand too that we never even used because Caden was so fat they cut off his circulation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, no rush! I wanted to buy something baby related (I really haven't bought much at all!) and saw there was a really good sale that included an extra free diaper for Mother's Day so I indulged. (If I didn't get these, the tupperware lady from that girls night we did was going to get a call and that could have been dangerous, lol!)
      Coincidentally, Thirsties was the other brand I was considering but really wanted to try the BumGenius 4.0 because another friend of mine raves about them.

      It was just so cool to finally see and hold one in person.

      Delete