A BOY!
![]() |
| Our first clothing purchase! |
![]() |
| Curled up, ankles crossed, hand in face |
Admittedly at first even though I knew it was a boy, I was a little disappointed I wasn't getting my girl. But I am so in love with my little froggy it doesn't matter. He behaved so well - when the tech asked him to roll over, it was like he was listening to her and actually rolled over! Seeing his little hands, his feet, him move.. It was such an awesome experience. I felt him move a few times in sync with what we were seeing on the screen - it was pretty surreal. Once it hit me that this was MY baby, I got all emotional and started to cry. But Jake brushed my hair aside and wiped my tears away as I laid there and tried not to laugh so I didn't disturb him/the pics too much. The tech said she got great pics of both his kidneys, his heart, said everything looked really good. I'm eager to see what the actual doctor says about the nitty gritty though.
Anyway, I'll add some details to this later but I just wanted to get the news out there for everyone to know :)
<3


Yay! How awesome that he was so active during the ultrasound.
ReplyDelete