Someone I work with passed me in the hall the other day. She casually asked how far along I was. When I replied 19.5 weeks, she looked a little shocked. She looked at my belly and said I didn't look like I was that far along. I chuckled and shrugged though inside I was thinking "Do I... Thank her..? Or was that an insult..?" I can definitely tell I'm carrying but I think I'm carrying low and back which will probably not make me show much at all for a few more weeks.
Anyway, speaking of those inner thoughts I was having, I found this article online and had to giggle at it. Enjoy!
Oh! Once we know what we're having, I'll be changing the blog design and moving the url over to my new custom domain I registered thanks to the help of Dana and Luke :)
Don't worry, this blog here is staying right where it is. The URL itself will be redirected but all the services/subscriptions/blogger features will maintain (I'm letting Blogger host it whereas I'm pointing my own url to it, if that makes any sense.) Ok, nerdspeak aside, I'll post again when that happens.
Don't worry, this blog here is staying right where it is. The URL itself will be redirected but all the services/subscriptions/blogger features will maintain (I'm letting Blogger host it whereas I'm pointing my own url to it, if that makes any sense.) Ok, nerdspeak aside, I'll post again when that happens.
On to Thor's Day so Freya's Day can get here already!!!!!!!!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment