Hello to all my new readers!! I am so glad you decided to follow along with us on our journey. I must say, I apologize in advance if anything I say here grosses you out or offends you. These posts are the daily ramblings of a pregnant mind (and those of you who have been pregnant may understand what it means to have 'pregnancy brain'!) and I like to be honest. I want to be able to look back and see exactly what I was going through, good or bad. I hope you can enjoy and appreciate my updates.
Speaking of updates, I completely re-did the visual components of the blog today! I pulled in the frog theme and prettyfied it. We currently don't know the gender, but we are finding out, so for now I'm trying to refrain from calling it, "it", and am calling it "my little froggy". Tried making our blog layout gender neutral. Further blog development includes adding more "pages" - so keep checking back to check for updates!
Today I made my first step towards returning to the gym over my lunch hour. I used to work out almost daily and now that I have some energy back, I plan on spending my lunch hour on the elliptical (since I can eat my food at my desk). Today went well, actually. Got in a half hour and supposedly burned 350 calories. And Little Froggy didn't seem to mind it too much. I hope to keep at it, I refuse to gain back weight that's not "baby weight".
Our next appointment is 3/22 and is just a quick appointment (heart-tones, p.i.a.c., out the door). I'm excited for when we can schedule our ultrasound :)
Thanks again for checking us out!
- Liz
I love the new layout. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteGood for you continuing to try and stay active and exercising. I've heard that the more active and in shape you are during the pregnancy can actually help make the birth itself a little easier, as well.
I'm starting to plan your baby gift already, since I'm slow at stitching, but I'm planning on making a baby blanket for you, with some cute froggies stitched all over it.