Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessed with good weather

I had such an amazing weekend. The weather was great, I even got some spring cleaning done. It's a bit early for it, but I already started a "baby shelf" in the kitchen for things like bottles and the like since I got a free one at Motherhood Maternity and needed somewhere to put it. In fact, I rearranged the entire kitchen, which was much needed after the wedding. The windows were open, all the rooms got cleaned... It was just awesome, refreshing for the soul.

I had to order some more pants - sadly because I need "long" I need to get them from Motherhood. Do you know anywhere that sells "long" maternity pants? Old Navy isn't an option - even before pregnancy they couldn't clothe my bottom. The shirts I bought are really cute though, and are comfy, so I'm glad I got that at least.

Other than my pants debacle and the cleaning, things have been pretty quiet. Which I must say is a wonderful thing. I am definitely going to enjoy the peace while it lasts :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about long sizes, but they always have lots of cool maternity clothes on here: http://babysteals.stealnetwork.com/. Like swimsuits today!

    ReplyDelete