Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Almost to 12 weeks!

The pangs of my first trimester are starting to subside as the promise of hitting 12 weeks looms in the distance. I'm slowly getting my energy back and the need to eat/munch all day is subsiding as well. The nausea isn't much of an issue either though some days it's back with a vengeance. I'm hoping to return to the gym - my main problem now is the drive/dedication/motivation TO go. I'm hoping that even if my belly gets big I can get my legs and arms to slim down. It might not work that way, but I can try.


On Friday I have to go fill some paperwork out at my doctor's office. Since I am going to be there anyways, I want to sneak in and hear the heart tones again. I'm gonna try to record them with my smartphone recording app so I can hear them again. I go back yet again on the 22nd for my 2nd regular appointment.


It's really weird early on... You really don't have much to show that you're pregnant - no real growing belly yet, no movements that you can feel. It still doesn't seem like it's real. So even though I'm not having any bleeding or pain, any chance I get to hear the heartbeat, I'm going to take it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment