I'm in my 11th week. Things I miss:
- Being able to go potty (#2) normally. My pipes are constantly backed up :(
- Not waking up twice a night to GO potty.
- Not growing hair like I'm cousin IT.
The hair I'm talking about isn't head hair, it's facial hair super thick eyebrows, chin whiskers!!! (eeeek!), my leg hair grows like crazy too! - Not having phantom "round ligament" pain. That's starting to get a little annoying but it's not a lasting pain, thankfully.
- Being able to take things for my headaches/migraines. This week alone that's started to get pretty bad.
- Having no acne. Thanks to my little froggy, I have plenty of that.
- I miss seeing my waistline shrink. Instead I get to watch it grow. Ah well :)
Things I love:
- Knowing I'm growing a little lifeform that I will love for the rest of my life
- My boobs are bigger XD
- Being able to finally start the journey I've dreamed about - parenthood and the title of Mommy finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment