Yesterday I was feeling evil and angry. I was tired and felt like crap thanks to this cold sore that has manifested itself on my lip and taken over the right side of my face. One of the triggers for cold sores in women is hormonal changes. Gee, wonder why my hormones are changing.... (/sarcasm).
My temper has been short and I just want to spend the entire day in bed. I'm still going to the gym, I still have energy for moving and such... I just feel exhausted constantly, and cold. Today hasn't been so bad temperature wise yet, so here's hoping... I hear that once you get bigger, you get hot all the time. I'll take that in a heartbeat, I hate feeling cold!! It makes my arthritis act up :( (And in 6 months when I'm complaining about being hot, remind me of this post, haha.)
I'm anxious and apprehensive for my first doctors appointment which is an extremely long 23 days away. I hate needles and blood work, but I think I should start getting used to it and/or talking myself down from getting in a hissy over it.
I bought a belly band. I'm just on the edge of using it. I bring it to work in case I need to unbutton my pants to sit cause I've been constipated and unable to get rid of some of the bloating from that. Once I have a movement though I'm usually ok to button back up the pants. The extra room feels nice though.
No comments:
Post a Comment