Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saliva, saliva everywhere

Today I feel like I'm drooling all over myself. Whenever I pick up the phone to talk, I have a mouth full of saliva. Ew.

I went to the gym and did the elliptical for a half hour and then Zumba'd last night and it felt good. I may have overdone it a bit, but I'm feeling ok for the most part today.

My grandmother called last night and asked if she could come visit me this spring/summer. I was overjoyed and told her she didn't ever have to ask, she just has to say when she's coming. I found out though that she has to use her flight credit by June 8th which means if she visits this spring she might not be able to visit again when the baby's born. I haven't told her yet, but I plan on discussing it when I do tell her next month. I wonder if she could have me use the ticket instead and I could come visit them... Hmm.....

Anyway, thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment