Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spilled some beans

I couldn't stand it anymore. On Sunday I sent both Grammy and Donna the Valentine's Day cards I made for them with the poem. I called Grammy first and asked her if she was at her computer. She was, so I sent it and told her I wanted her to read it. She read it and got to the due date part and just started to scream with joy. I told Donna next, and when she got to that part I got: "really? REALLY REALLY?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!" she was VERY excited. Both times, while they were reading the poem, my heart was racing and I was shaking, waiting to hear their response. It was exactly what I was expecting when they found out, I was very happy.

Symptoms update: bloat, incredible thirst, hungry all the time, mood swings, tired constantly, sore boobs, 'the after 2 pm exhaustion and slight nausea' effect.... That's it for now, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment