Chewy is 9 months old and I've had several points of transition with him already. We started out having my Grandmother come visit for a few months when I first went back to work to take care of him. Then we transitioned to having him watched at home 2 days by my mother-in-law and attended an in-home daycare 3 days a week. That seemed to work ok for the most part and was a lot easier on our pockets.
Now we are at a preschool center where they provide infant care and beyond 5 days a week. It's a huge hit to our bank accounts but I can't deny my excitement of becoming involved in a community of families and seeing him have more consistency in his day. Heck, he's even going to be eating better than me! Waffles and fruit for breakfast? Pasta for lunch? Soft pretzel for snack? Crazy! I wanna go eat with him :)
I hope more kids start in his room eventually and that he can start making friends. It puts us in a tough spot though because we wanted to move to the other side of town soon-ish (assuming we'd sell our house) and we don't want to move him again for a little while. One step forward, three steps back. Ah well :) I guess Dad's just going to have to adjust his commute times so he can hopefully avoid beltline traffic.
Hello Little Explorers Preschool, we're excited to be a part of your family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment