Citrus Lane only ships towards the middle/end of the month, so when I ordered I had to wait a little while to get my first box. I assumed it would be a decent sized box but I was quite surprised to find it in my mailbox when I got home today. I thought 'gee, this can't be that great based on the size...'
![]() |
| The box! |
I never like to wait for anything, so instead of waiting until Chewy went to bed I just HAD to open the box right away! I really wanted to do one of those "unboxing" posts, but I think next month's I'll record and have a vlog of the unboxing - so there! ;)
The first thing I was greeted with was the Hello From Citrus Lane! card. It tells you what your box contents are, how to find the products online if you want to buy more, has a description of the products, and sometimes promotional codes as well.
![]() |
| The introduction sheet |
Behind the card was the yellow tissue paper with the trademark Citrus Lane sticker holding it together. I ripped through the tissue paper and got right to the goods!
![]() |
| The inside! (Upside down..) |
The first thing my eye was drawn to was the biggest item in the box, the ZoLi On-The-Go stacker. I love its aesthetics and that it can be used for formula or snacks and you can substitute how many you take on the go. The really cool thing is that the cap has a spout inside of it so you can easily pour your snacks, or formula, out of the container with ease. I was quite happy to see this in the box. It retails for $15.
The next thing I saw was the Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy. This wooden toy retails for $7.99 and is a nice size to chew, play with, and has lots of fun combinations/patterns to make with it. I really like Melissa & Doug toys and thought this was really cute!
After that came the miscellaneous smaller items which I could have done with/without.
- Little Buddy Wipes from Me4Kidz ($2.49)
- Anti-bacterial, non-alcoholic wipes
- California Baby Travel set (~$1.50?)
- No bigger than a stick of lip balm, I received a Jelly Mousse and an Aloe Vera. One squeeze and they're done.
- NuturMeals from NuturMe ($2.49)
- Organic, gluten free dried fruit and veggie meals that mix up like rice cereal. Received one packet.
- Postagram from Sincerely Inc.
- 10 postcards free (a $10 value)
- It's an app that lets you turn your favorite pictures in to printed postcards that get mailed to their recipient right away.
So, for $12.50 I received roughly $39.50 worth of product. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself! I'm interested, and am going to stay subscribed for a bit, see what comes. Depending on your subscription type, the price varies a bit but it's roughly $25/mo (with shipping).
Check it out for yourself! Click here to sign up (my referral link) and it will give us each $10 towards our boxes, PLUS as a new customer, you can still use the promo codes for half off your first box! :)
* Disclaimer: Citrus Lane did not pay me or provide me any free items (aside from the discount code available to everyone) to review their product.
* Disclaimer: Citrus Lane did not pay me or provide me any free items (aside from the discount code available to everyone) to review their product.







No comments:
Post a Comment