Alright ladies. Let's get one thing straight. Grannie panties are the new thongs. Well, no, not really. But don't be afraid of them during your pregnancy. I ended up getting what's called "boy shorts" which cover more of my sides and hiney and stop digging in to me. I also got a new bra and man life is so much nicer.. :) Sure these things are a little pricey, especially if you go to a specialty store, but never deny yourself comfort. You get so little of it during your journey - savor what you can get. ;)
I actually went to Victoria Secret for new bras and panties (had some really good coupons). Was surprised to discover I went from a 38 C to a 38 D! They were talking about putting me in a 36 DD but thankfully the only style they had in stock was lace and itchy, even though it fit better for the band size.
Got 5 panties for $25 though :) As I mentioned above, boy shorts are definitely way more comfortable than the cotton bikini briefs I was wearing for years.
I'm so glad I got these new items. Never forget this when it's your turn!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment