Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day!

With how horrible - err, BEAUTIFUL it has been lately (4 days over 75!) I've really been itching to be outside. Today we had a lot of errands to do but I begged Jake to go on a walk with me cause it was such a great morning for it. Without knowing how far it was, he agreed to walk to Target with me. That way I could sneak in an errand and the walk at the same time. The walk was glorious, and felt great. I was a little winded and sore but it was nothing I couldn't handle. When I got home, I google maped our route. Exactly 1.5 miles each way. Wowie! We managed each leg at about a 25 minute clip. I think thats pretty darn good!

We took care of our errands and went up to one of our friends' house for some chitchat and pizza ranch. We walked there and back, too! Needless to say the baby loved it but Mommy's back and hips are really sore now.

So all in all we were very lacking in St. Patrick's Day activities but still both wore green and had a wonderful day nonetheless. I'm now going to take my achy back and pelvis to bed now ;)
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment