Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quiet on the southern front

Hmm... Haven't really had anything to post about. I guess I can say all is "going well" as it can be.

Yesterday I was quite uncomfortable physically. Wasn't feeling the best and my stomach was just not happy with me. I thought I wanted McDonald's fries (my favorite!) but it turns out that either those, or the chicken poppers, did not agree with Baby and I was seeing that revisit me a few times last night. Bleh. I also think, for sure, that my bean grew/expanded yesterday. I for sure have a little bump now.

This morning I think I also experienced my first food aversion. I was making my favorite breakfast for a Sunday morning: scrambled eggs, toast, bacon - this week I added in blueberry muffins. I don't ALWAYS make this breakfast, but I like to cook Sunday mornings and so it usually involves eggs + something or pancakes or waffles. Anyway, I digress, I love eggs. But this morning, laying on my plate, I just couldn't bring myself to eat them. I tried and gagged. So, Jake ate my portion. Which worked out in the end, but I was kinda sad. I also had to make myself eat the bacon, too. The smell was just turning my stomach, but it was delicious and stayed down.

I hate the thought of putting pants on. At home, I basically live in my black stretchy yoga pants. Though even on these the band is starting to get uncomfortable. I really want to go back to the gym again, cause I feel really lethargic otherwise, but I think I'm going to wait until after my appointment on the 20th to see what they say and where I feel comfortable with things.

I must say I feel decent knowing I've made it this far. I know anything can still happen, and might, but I'm a lot less worried. I think I'll be even more so after I at least hear the heart beat and/or see it on screen, but that's still TWO WEEKS away! Gah! I know, it'll be here before I know it, blah blah blah....

Also: my "favorite foods" (aka, my serious cravings) have been pickles (bread and butter) and gummy worms. Not together, of course! Yuck!!

Mmmmmm pickles........

No comments:

Post a Comment