Fortunately, I can't complain about much about this pregnancy so far. The only main complaint I have is that I'm tired. And not just *yaaawn* tired, but tired to the point that when I get home from work, I make dinner and then literally fall asleep on the couch for a few hours and then go to bed. I wake up the next day and am still exhausted. They say after I get through this first trimester it should get better - I'm hoping that's the case!
Since I don't have any other real symptoms (well ok my boobs still hurt but the cramping has significantly lessened) it's sort of frustrating. I wonder if I don't have morning sickness cause I've been on prilosec/ranitidine for a while... Hm. I'm not complaining :)
I want to tell my family. I want to tell them sooo bad. I don't think I can wait until our first appointment in February. That's a month away! We were thinking of telling them on Valentine's Day but I think I might tell them the first week of February. I've already told a small handful of people (you, my other friend Amy guessed when I was telling her I was tired, my boss, HR, a coworker who overheard me telling my boss [there is NO privacy here!]..) So I want to make sure they know sooner than later before more people know.
SOOOO funny story. There's a girl I went to college with back in Massachusetts. Her name is also Elizabeth and she's the same age as me. She got married the same day I did! AND I just found out she's expecting too! How weird and awesome! She's a lot further along though, I think she might have had a nice honeymoon *wink wink* she's expecting a little girl on 6/4/12. I'm suuuuper excited for her :)
Ok, back to the grind here at work. I wonder if I can take a nap at the gym.... >_>
No comments:
Post a Comment